Led by our Founder, Patrina King, the Business Golf Blueprint Mastermind Group is the ultimate step in becoming a true Business Golfer. We use our popular GWMB Jumpstart format along with a private Mastermind LinkedIn group and 6 weekly GWMB Mastermind meetings/calls to ensure effectiveness. Each of these components will keep you on track and focused on becoming a confident Business Golfer.
The program is a 6-week intimate and intensive program designed for professionals looking to play golf for business or social purposes. The Business Golf Blueprint will give you the direction, accountability and focus needed to be successful.
GWMB Jumpstart: 4 Webinars. We will focus on the rules and etiquette of golf.
GWMB Mastermind Sessions:
- 3-day golf instruction*.
- 5 weekly accountability conference calls to discuss Business Goals for the golf course, Mental Barriers, Comfort Zones, Consistency, Performing under pressure, and Staying focused. (3 group calls and 2 one-on-one calls)
- 1 final group session with a Mental Toughness Coach.
GWMB LinkedIn group: Available only to GWMB members. We will provide resources and communicate through this channel. This group also allows you to communicate anytime with other new business or social golfers.
Mastermind Members will also receive:
- Diamond Level Membership to GWMB
- 3-day Golf Training Intensive with Business Golfer Certification
- Full set of new golf clubs
- Golf shoe bag, Golf balls, Voucher for golf shoes, Golf Tees, Golf Towel, Golf glove
- Polo shirt & Visor
This Mastermind Blueprint is designed to be results driven, yet simple.
Classes are open to only 8 individuals at a time.
Open to individuals who live in OR are willing to travel to Atlanta, GA or the DMV area within the 6 weeks. Once for the golf training in Atlanta or Maryland & once for the final group session in Atlanta.
The next session starts in May 2017.
Registration: $500 deposit and 2 payments of $650 OR One-Time payment of $1697
Ready to get started? Complete the form below or call us at 678-861-4183 for an application to discuss next steps.