Nominate a Community Leader
Nominate someone to receive the GWMB Community Service Award &
The President’s Volunteer Service Lifetime Achievement Award
Each year, Golf Women Mean Business honor members of the community that contribute their time to make a difference in the lives of others.
This year, the honoree(s) will receive an award from Golf Women Mean Business, as well as a lifetime achievement award from the president of the United States, Barack Obama.
The awards will be presented at this year’s Anniversary & Awards Gala on November 3, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. (Location to be announced)
- Recipient(s) must be a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- Recipient(s) must be a resident of the state of Georgia, Maryland or Washington, DC
- Awards are issued for volunteer service only; additional levels of participation with the organization (i.e., charitable support) are not a factor considered for the award.
- Court-ordered community service does not qualify for the award.
- Individual must have completed 4,000 or more volunteer hours in their lifetime
- Deadline for submission is February 15, 2017.
Submit the following information to us for consideration by midnight on February 15, 2017:
- Nominee’s bio
- Nominee’s headshot
- Detailed list of nominee’s volunteer service over his/her lifetime
- Nominee’s address & phone number
- Nominee’s email address
To nominate someone, simply read the criteria above and submit the requested information to us via email at email@example.com or mail to 3355 Lenox Road Ste 750 Atlanta, GA 30326.
Finalist(s) will be notified by February 24, 2017